As 2021 comes to a close, the challenges of productionizing and scaling team’s machine learning projects still remain at large. With all the big advancements in AI/ML, what are some actionable learnings for your team?
In this webinar join us as we talk about:
- Noteworthy highlights in the AI/ML space from 2021
- Upcoming trends in ML/AI for 2022
- Market movement (AIIA member valuations, acquisition and consolidation)
- The shift to ‘Data Monitoring’ from ‘Model monitoring’ OR the evolution of ‘DataOps’ - reference Andrew Ng
- Bedfellows for 2022: How hardware will meet ISV e.g. Nvidia/HPE and the AIIA ecosystem.
- Winners & Losers - Best of breed vs Production ML on ‘so-called’ E2E solutions. The new data providers and the role of analytics.
About the speaker
Lee Baker, General Secretary at the AI Infrastructure Alliance
Lee is the General Secretary at the AI Infrastructure Alliance. Based out of the UK, he is responsible for the proceedings and growth of the AI Infrastructure Alliance (AIIA) as well as working at Pachyderm to deploy programs and initiatives that enable customer-facing teams to execute the core aspects of their jobs more effectively. When not shuttling his 3 children around, he can most often be found cycling, running and swimming around England's South Coast.
Watch the webinar